Trader’s Island State Certified Campground
2023 Camping Reservations
For 2023 reservations please call 608-588-7282 or 1-800-871-0115.
Camping Reservation Policy
Deposit Policy: 25% deposit required at the time of the reservation. Non-refundable within 7 days of reservation.
Prior to 7 days the customer can cancel with a $20 fee for tent reservations.
Helpful tips and information regarding our campground:
• Reservations are strongly suggested for weekends!
• Check-In/Check-Out Details: Check-In: 1 pm; Check-Out: 12 pm
Pricing and Policies
Children under 10 years old camp for free.
We must know the number of people who are camping when the reservation is made.
We offer camping at our exclusive campground. Some of the conveniences we offer include pizza delivery, electricity, porta-potty restrooms, and potable water in case you need to rinse off. We have provisions available: kegs of beer, ice, firewood, fireworks, coolers, etc.
• Quiet time – 11:00 p.m. to 8 a.m.
• Camping starts at $25.00 per person per night. Kids under 10 free.
• RV rates – $80.00 per night (includes 2 adults, 2 children under 10, electric/water hook up).
• Pop-Up rates – $60.00 per night (includes 2 adults, 2 children under 10, electric/water hookup).
• Each additional person is $25.00 per night for the RVs & Pop-Up.
10 lb. bag of ice – $7.00
Bundle of firewood – $8.00
Bulk firewood (1/2 pickup) – $125.00
Kegs of beer, domestic or microbrew, including New Glarus Spotted Cow. Call to reserve and for pricing.
• Pets must be on a leash at all times.
• Pets must never be left unattended at the campsite.
• No barking dogs allowed anytime.
• All pet waste must be cleaned up immediately.